Columbia River Sailing Association (CRSA) is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to promoting the enjoyment of owning, sailing and cruising Sailboats of every make and model.
Sand Island Rendezvous 2022
Our club caters to families and people of all ages and skillsets…even mastless craft. From regattas to dock parties, CRSA coordinates many adventures each year.
- Coordinate cruising and social and educational activities
- Promote safe boating practices
- Provide mentorship to new sailboat owners and crew
- Promote fellowship and networking among members
- Provide a venue for exchanging sailboat know-how and tips
- Cooperate with other yachting clubs and river authorities
- Maintain communication with CRSA members through cruises, meetings, mailings and website
- Promote the care and maintenance of sailboats
- Encourage friendly competition
We welcome you to come to an event and get to know us before you sign up!